sobota 14. januára 2012

Welcome

Hello Everyone :)

Few days ago I realised that song lyrics hung on the noticeboard and few sentences about current themes are not enough for you to know what's happening in our group. I decided to try writing this blog to help you be up to date with stuff your children do on circle time in our classroom. I don't promise that I will do it systematically, but I'll try.

On this site you'll be able to find songs we sing (hopefully in audio versions :), short explanations of what we do and suggestions how you can help your children progress :)

I promise not to upload any pictures or personal data of your children, so that access to our site can be public.

So, let's start this journey and wish me good luck :) lots of hugs!

Irena

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára